Part-Time. Contract (100% on-site)
Schedule: It varies, only weekdays from 8 AM to 4 PM/ No weekends
Salary Rate: $35 to $40 per hour for PRN,
Iowa City, IA 52240
Our client, a healthcare specializing in the medical areas of Critical & Intensive Care, Medical-Surgical, Perioperative Care, and Psychiatry is looking for their next Register Nurse.
As a Register Nurse, You Will be responsible for the intake and discharge of patients.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs
- Observe and interpret patients’ symptoms and communicate them to the APRN.
- Collaborate with clinicians and staff
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections, start IVs etc.) and fill in patients’ electronic charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to standing orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing rooms etc.)
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by reading and becoming familiar with psychotropic medications, mental health and chronic pain conditions, and the most recent treatments available.
- Been able to operate advanced practice nurse will be on staff in the clinic with you. However, there will be some days available for nursing care with little supervision
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent IV skills
- Knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Valid nursing license
- BLS/ACLS certification
- Proficient IV skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- ACLS Certification (Preferred)
- You Will wear Uniforms: Scrubs are provided
- Typical start time:
- No Relocation Assistance
- This Company Describes Its Culture as: People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused. Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.