$135K to $150K
Coral Gables, Florida
Our client, a Global Consumer Product Company, has engaged us to find their next Financial Planning and Analysis Director. This company is a well-known global organization, and it provides you an excellent career path.
You will lead the budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic for our client. You will conduct financial analysis, modeling, forecasting, and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations. Primary focus is to provide on time, accurate information to Management allowing them to drive their business with complete visibility.
- Provide the overall strategic direction of the Financial Planning and Analysis function in the production and delivery of all standard and ad-hoc reporting updates, presentation materials, market, competition, and profitability analysis.
- Accountable to make the final decisions and recommendations to ensure quality, delivery and
- documentation of all the deliverables.
- Assist in monthly financial closings.
- Provide Monthly P&L by entities.
- Prepare P&Ls to support sales agreement, new investments, or feasibility projects.
- Compile and analyze monthly reports and forecast.
- Develop an executive KPI scorecard upon which senior management can focus their performance discussions, address needed adjustments, and impact future results to maximize the bottom line.
- Prepare weekly report together Ops and Sales to provide perspective of financial achievement
- of current week and weeks to come.
- Partner with Business Process & System Improvement to integrate tools and technologies to produce the reports and analysis.
- Partners with senior leadership (SVPs &VPs) in the business functional areas to provide
- financial insights, recommendations, and best practices to help the company make effective
- resource allocation decisions.
- Prepares and communicates certain deliverables to senior management and the Board of
- Directors relating to the portfolio, guardrails, long-range plan and annual operating plan,
- linking strategy and intent to financial outcomes and measures of success.
- Coordinates with other areas of Finance to ensure projected financial outcomes resulting from
- business plans are properly planned and forecasted.
- Research issues as identified, reports findings, suggests alternative courses of action, and
- constantly look for process improvements.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Partners with the Benefit COE to administer benefits programs such as medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, vacation, and EAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g. Business, Finance, etc.), from an accredited
- At least 5 years of prior experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of ERPs (SAP preferred) and BI tools.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.).
- Demonstrated leadership presence and maturity.
- Excellent communication (i.e. oral and written) and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Investment/CAPEX or M&A
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.