ttg Talent Solutions is currently working with one of our clients in the Miami,FL area that is seeking a Medical Front Desk Receptionist. In order to be considered for the role, one must be reliable, punctual, possess excellent communication skills, administrative support experience, and have a patient-centric service approach. Prior medical front desk experience required.
- Calendar management: issue appointments, manage updates and no-shows, as well as set and call on reminders for upcoming appointments.
- Administrative support: data entry (high attention to detail), sign-in forms, filing, and documenting as needed.
- Ability to report on a daily basis in a timely manner, punctual, reliable, and dependable.
- Execute daily tasks
- Verify patient demographics
- Verify patient information for PC visits
- Schedule future appointments
- ad-hoc reporting, and reconciling
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills. Bilingual fluency (English and Spanish) preferred
- High school diploma
- General medical terminology
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.