Minimum Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Payroll, Accounting, Finance, or any other related field of study; or any combination of relevant background, skills, and experience
- 3 years of experience in a managerial role with a background in Payroll Operations and Benefits Administration.
- Extensive knowledge in General Ledger reporting
- Enterprise HR system experience preferred (SAP, ADP Workforce Now, and Oracle experience a plus)
- Clear understanding of basic accounting principles
- General knowledge of infrastructure requirements and components, SharePoint sites, intranets, and networks
- 2-3 years of experience in multi-state payroll tax filing is preferred.
- Must have experience with daily Federal, State and local tax deposits and their reports
to be agreed
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.