North Miami, Florida (Must be on-site)
$100K to $110K Mid-sized Consumer Products (Candy, gifts, novelties)
Our client is a growing mid-sized candy company, with a national footprint, looking for their next Brand Account Manager. In this role, you will be required to market product categories effectively, discuss strategies with management, brief market research companies, update internal reports, perform regular retail checks, and drive sales through different planogram strategies. You will also support your category by using data to analyze sales performance, manage vendor partners, work collaboratively with Marketing, Supply Chain, and Finance teams, and execute effective merchandising strategies.
- Sell to new and existing accounts throughout the US
- Work collaboratively with marketing, supply chain, and finance teams, and build and execute effective merchandising strategies
- Create a category strategy for each customer
- Identify opportunities within your category to optimize and maximize product performance
- Analyze sales data, assortment gaps, and market trends to make quick, effective decisions for your business
- Develop and execute strong merchandising and business strategies
- Work collaboratively across the company, both within the merchandising org as well as marketing, finance, supply chain, pricing, operations, and forecasting
- Effectively work with Retail buyers at the corporate or regional level
- Attend 3-5 gift or candy trade shows per year
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 3 years of experience in B2B Account Management (candy, food, or gift items a plus) Selling to Buyers or Category Managers.
- Provide an example of the type of client/buyers you sell to
- Proficiency in supplier management software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Must be able to work independently to create sales strategies and processes
- Strong writing and presentation skills, including thoughtful attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects: prioritizing and delegating where needed
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to travel (10%)
Salary $100k-$110K plus health benefits, PTO, up to 10 days VTO (Vacation) Accrued time off, plus up to 14 paid holidays (depending on if they fall on a workday or a Federal Holiday); and 5 days off due to corporate closure usually Dec 26-December 30th. Exact dates can vary, and restrictions could apply. Once an employee, they can refer to the employee handbook.
Please send your resume in a word document. Please make sure the months/years for each employment listed.
At ttg,"We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT