Permanent direct hire
$125-175K / Vehicle Allowance gas card / Annual Bonus.
55-60 hours per week
Our client is an award-winning general contractor, a major player in the multi-family residential market. In addition to their construction management capabilities, they offer in-house structural capabilities with a full crew of individuals who specialize in tunnel form and conventional shell construction methods. Recruiting the best and brightest talent is at the forefront of our mission! We are looking for a Project Superintendent who will serve as the project leader in meeting time and cost objectives and oversee the daily management, coordination, supervision, and successful completion of multifamily projects. Once this job is complete the next role will be in Ft.Myers. Candidates located in Ft. Myers/Cape Coral are ideal. This is a full-time, exempt position with a competitive salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits options. This fast-paced, collaborative position manages team members and is responsible for performance and work environment, including frequent inspection of the project while exceling in:
- Procore - Plays a major role in the management of Procore
- Document Management - Is responsible for maintaining and organizing all project documents and document management
- Close out Documents - Takes proactive responsibility to prepare all close-out manuals, including warranties and as-builts
- Client Management - Supports the Owner, Engineer and Architects in the successful project delivery
- Drawings – responsible for maintaining and accurate plan log, plan revisions and full set of updated drawings
- Contracts – Assists with negotiation and buyout of the trade partners
- Change Orders – responsible for well-organized and clearly written change orders and documentation
- Submittals and Shop Drawings
- Project Schedule
- QAC Meetings
- Reporting and presentation of Executive Summaries
- Project Analysis Meetings
- Permitting and Testing
- Field Management
- People Development
- Construction Mgmt Degree preferred but experience will prevail.
- 3-5 years’ experience with clubhouse and multi family.
- Procore Certified
- Basic knowledge of construction techniques and understanding of construction trades
- AIC Certification
- Basic Project Management skills
- OSHA-10 Hour
- Problem solver
- Self-motivated, eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility, able to work tight deadlines and adjust to changes
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.