Full time On-Site Position (Direct Hire)
68k – 75k per year depending on experience
Our client is an award-winning general contractor, a major player in the multi-family residential market. In addition to their construction management capabilities, they offer in-house structural capabilities with a full crew of individuals who specialize in tunnel form and conventional shell construction methods. Recruiting the best and brightest talent is at the forefront of our mission! We are looking for a Project Engineer.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- 1 year experience as a PE in a structural/shell Company.
- knowledge of shell construction materials, RFI/Submittals, Procore
- Basic knowledge of construction techniques and understanding of construction trades
- Basic Project Management skills
- Problem solver
- Self-motivated, eager to learn
- Attention to detail and patient
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.