Full-Time 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
$29.84 - $38.79 / hour depending on experience
Provides a variety of ultrasound procedures on all age groups served by the entity. Safely ensures quality images. Participates in the department’s continuous quality improvement process. Ensures customer satisfaction and appropriateness of care for all assigned patients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Explains examination procedure to patients and prepares patients for the examination.
- Obtains additional information about the patient’s medical history as necessary.
- Prepares procedure room and regularly replenishes stock such as linen and related supplies.
- Prepares prescribed contrast media and solutions for administration to patients.
- Reviews clinical data on requisition, analyzes the anatomical structure of the patient, sets up equipment, follows protocols, and performs the procedure.
- Manually controls the equipment to obtain the proper diagnostic information for the area of the body being studied.
- Prepares and sets up sterile equipment, physiological monitors, pressure injectors, and imaging equipment required for the procedure.
- Demonstrates on a consistent basis Team member standard of excellence including AIDET, open communication, responding in a timely manner, displaying a positive attitude, fostering innovation, respecting diversity, etc.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an approved AMA Council on Education Program in Ultrasound Technology or Radiologic Technology
Must be registered (active) with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
Registration in at least two specialties based on departmental clinical needs. Minimum Required Experience: 2 Years
- Two medical plans, Tree dental plans, vision care plan.
- Life Insurance.
- 401K matching.
- Career-building benefits.
- Public Transportation benefits.
- Paid Parental benefits.
All employees must obtain their initial COVID-19 vaccine (single dose or first dose of the two-dose series) or receive an approved exemption as a condition of employment