Do you have experience as an Attorney? This job is for you! We are looking for a motivated Attorney to join our firm in Atlanta, GA. to work in our dynamic and growing personal injury and property damage law firm.
In this role, you will handle plaintiff workers’ compensation cases from start to finish and must have at least 2 years of experience with Georgia Workers’ Compensation Law. Attorneys are expected to meet with clients to discuss their cases, show compassion and empathy, and demonstrate an ability to earn their trust, confidence, and respect. You will be responsible for attending depositions, motion hearings, and practicing before administrative law judges (ALJs).
- Member of the Georgia Bar and in good standing required
- 2 or more years of Georgia Workers’ Compensation experience
- Superb negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving