What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our client’s team! As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining new and existing systems and infrastructure. You will be a member of our client’s core engineering team, and will have an opportunity to advance in your career.
- Plan and implement new systems
- Maintain and constantly improve existing systems
- Determine bottleneck in the current systems and suggest solutions to problems
- Determine issues with business integral IT Systems critical to the business’s ability to function with minimal downtime.
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves system problems
- Architecting, creating, managing and maintaining Systems, Server and PC health for clients (as defined by SLA)
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for internal and external customers
- Provide formal corporate communications on directional changes or changes that will impact existing services
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented systems
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience as a System Engineer or similar role
- 0-3 years of experience using Linux or Unix environments, Debian or Ubuntu
- Very good understanding and knowledge of networking and application-level operations
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) highly desirable
- VMWare Certification highly desirable
- Experience with and knowledge of operating systems and server solutions (Exchange, SQL, Terminal Services (RDS), IIS, AD).·
- Experience with VMWare, Windows Server, O365, Exchange, AD GPO,
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.