Project Manager- CPG CommercialJob Overview
The Project Manager oversees the development and implementation of Innovation projects from design to delivery, coordinating the various internal (R&D, Sales, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, etc.) and external (agencies, partners, Insight’s service providers, etc.) contributors.
- Bachelor’s degree to higher from an accredited institution
- At least 7-15 years of experience in Project Management
- Required experience in CPG, Food, and/or Grocery
- Managing a successful project from implementation to completion with a proven track record
- Excellent Meeting and Planning expertise
- Experienced in Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, etc.).
- Must be proficient in time management
- Experience in project management POA, building & managing timelines, assessing delegating resources, budgets, and risk management
- Software Management: MS Projects, Basecamp, stage gate or others preferred
- Excellent at being a Problem Solver and internal influencer w/ superior communications skills
- Manage Project Process from start to completion using Stage Gate (including NPD, meetings, project timelines and actions.)
- Develop and …
- Present proposals, updates, issues, and results to management
- Maintain strong professional relations with project teams, sponsors, and stakeholders.
- Complete project design and execution documents along with task-level project plans to arrange external partners and cross-function teams
- Lead the commercialization agenda of new products including opportunity definition, business plan, scope, requirements, development, and execution.
- Arrange and maintain multiple projects along with priorities by using apt tools and methodologies.
- Collaborate with project teams’ members to identify business requirements.
- Maintain multiple projects along with priorities by using apt tools and methodologies.
Please submit your updated resume in a word document. Please make sure your resume included the month/years of each employment listed. Please monitor your inbox/voicemail, and even junk for messages.
At ttg, :”We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.