02 June 2021
Sr. Operations Manager

Sr. Operations Manager
(Senior Manager, Membership Operations)
Miami Area
$70K to $85K Excellent Benefits
 3 Direct Reports
  
Background
Our client, a well-established global professional organization with a global footprint, has engaged ttg Talent Solutions to identify their next Senior Manager, Membership Operations for their membership department.    This organization has been in operations for more than 80 years, and in our opinion, it is one of the best workplaces in South Florida!
  
The Senior Manager, Membership Operations is responsible for the development, documentation, and oversight of processes related to the company’s membership operations as they relate to ensuring accurate data and prompt delivery of services to members. They serve as the liaison to other departments, primarily Customer Service, Accounting, and IT, on issues related to Membership, and represent the department in data governance discussions. In addition, they lead the corporate recruitment and retention program, and contribute to the development and delivery of corporate benefits in alignment with strategic goals.
Duties and responsibilities/essential function
Oversee daily business operations of the Membership Department including:
  • Oversight of the work of the member services team
  • Aspects of membership processing, including the accuracy of member records to ensure the quality of the information in the CRM database
  • Timely delivery of regular membership communications (i.e. new member kits and renewal messages)
  • Ensuring all member inquiries are answered in a timely manner, and respond to escalated member inquiries with the goal of seeking a mutually satisfactory resolution
  • Updating Customer Service and other internal business units on changes to membership process that may impact their work
  • Establish and review routine feedback reports to monitor staff use of system and provide additional training as necessary
  • Serve as department-level CRM champion as the system relates to membership operations and Membership Department needs. This includes having a thorough knowledge of the system and its application, the ability to identify functionality or process gaps, assisting with and testing new implementations, providing first-line support for membership department staff, providing hands-on training, and working with the Corporate IT team and outside vendors to ensure proper functionality of systems
  • Create and maintain documentation on department business processes as they relate to membership data, with attention to the processes followed in other departments, and related changes requested by the Board of Directors, Districts Council, or other governing groups.
  • Serve as primary contact for report requests from other departments and use collaboration and judgement when sharing information
  • Collaborate with IT in developing new membership dashboards within CRM
  • Assists with measures to clean up membership data, including implementing processes for securing missing data from membership records.
  • Manage relationships with member services-related vendor partners as related to member operations (i.e. ArrowMail) and membership programs as assigned (i.e. Higher Logic).
  • Engage in continuous review of workflow, anticipate when seasonal workflow or special promotions will increase work volume, and determine the best and most cost-effective ways to engage external vendors.
  • Maintains inventory of membership supplies to ensure adequate materials are available when needed, and that purchases stay within budget.
  • Corporate Membership
  • Research, recommend, and execute new corporate membership programs, benefits, and recognition
  • Establish, execute, and monitor corporate membership recruitment and retention program including:
  • Maintaining list of prospective corporate members and documenting outreach to these prospects
  • Outlining onboarding process for new corporate members to ensure positive experience during their first year of membership
  • Monitoring corporate members at-risk for non-renewal and establish communication to encourage continuation of corporate membership
  • Coordinate annual Sustaining Corporate Library selections and fulfillment
  • Assist in the execution of Board approved member initiatives as needed 
  
Required Qualifications
  • Minimum 5 years of successfully managing special projects and coordinating with members of senior staff, managers, and staff
  • At least an Associate’s Degree, Bachelors preferred
  • Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
  • Experience using a CRM program
  • Clear and professional communicator both verbally and written
  • Demonstrated customer service orientation
  • Ability to work independently but integrate seamlessly in a group environment
  • Capable of managing multiple, large volume demands with a high level of organization and strong attention to detail
  • Demonstrated problem-solving skills
  • Ability to build rapport and credibility with multiple stakeholders across the organization and externally
  • Ability to manage, train, and coach a diverse team
  
Preferred Qualifications
  • Strong working knowledge of CRM software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
  • Experience using Adobe Professional
  • Experience using Microsoft SharePoint or other collaborative programs
  • Working conditions
  • Must be able to do limited travel, 10%.
  • Must be able to utilize office equipment such as desktop/notebook computers, copiers, printers, scanners, telephones, and calculators.
 Compensation
  • Competitive Base salary (based on experience)
  • You will be entitled to two (2) weeks of vacation, with an allowable carryover of two (2) weeks per year.  Ten (10) sick days and two (2) personal days per year, per our company accrual policy, and will become effective after 90 days. 
  • Observes ten (10) Holidays a year.
  • Standard medical insurance, life insurance (3 times base salary plus $25,000.00), long term disability, dental and vision coverage are supplied and effective, per company policy, 30 days after the date of hire.
  • Medical Coverage:  HMO covers 70% of medical coverage with the employee responsible for the remaining 30%; PPO covers 70% of medical coverage with the employee responsible for the remaining 30%.
  • Organization pays 100% of life, long term disability, dental and vision insurance.
  • As part of our retirement program, you will receive 4% of your base salary, which will automatically be invested in a 403(b) (7), effective, per company policy, the date of hire. There is an additional 4% retirement fund-matching program available. 
  
  
 Apply
Please submit your updated resume in a word document.   Please list all employment with months and years. You will be contacted by a ttg Talent Solutions Recruiter to set up a phone interview, please monitor your inbox, junk, and voice mail for messages.

 
 
 
 
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.