Summary: The Shipping and Receiving Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the preparation and packing of all e-scrap material to be sent out. This person will work primarily with Shipping and receiving associates weighting and wrapping pallets, preparing documentation and loading/unloading shipment trucks and containers.
- Operate fork-lift and follow all OSHA safety regulations while able to perform vehicle safety checks
- Performs physical count of inventory and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports
- Prepares product for shipment.
- Documents actions, completes forms, photographs and records serial merchandise before entry in inventory.
- Follows shipping methods for materials using the operations procedures; Resolves emergent issues for expedited deliveries to the customer and/or job site.
- Attaches the description, documents, photographs to each package to comply to the requirements to ship.
- Adheres to safety and health rules and regulations of the company.
- Operate forklift, pallet jacks, and other equipment to safely move parts to proper locations and load and unload as necessary.
- Inspect freight upon arrival, document any signs of damage; checks the quantity and quality of the order, compares the items received with the purchase order and packing list.
- Reviews documents and inspects for accuracy and completeness.
- Generate daily shipping and receiving reports.
- Uses a Stretch Wrapper machine for pallet loads prior shipping.
- Ability to work well with a team in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to plan.
- Reporting Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Reliable and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Mathematical Skills - Excellent math skills are essential and used daily especially when performing product movements, cycle-counts and location integrities
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within inventory-related role
- Minimum 3 years of experience within shipping and receiving-related role
- Knowledge using a Stretch Wrapper machine.
- Certification and capable of driving a forklift/truck and operate machinery safely according to the protocol of the company.
- Proficiency in computer systems, including Microsoft Office and data entry systems.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Math Knowledge Skills: such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- Bilingual Required: English and Spanish
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at Time," ttg OPT.