Sr Analyst, Financial Planning & AnalysisSunrise, Florida
($85K - $95K Bonus)
Job Summary:ttg has been engaged to find our client’s, a Global Pharmaceutical Company, their next Sr Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis. This is an essential position that plays a critical role in ensuring accurate and timely reporting of business performance, as well as thorough and robust financial forecasts. This position comes with high visibility, as it is a key financial resource forth the Senior Management team.
If you enjoy being close to the strategic formulation for the organization, and possess a high level of attention to detail, strong analytical ability, pragmatism, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, this position is for you.
The ideal candidate will have a broad background in FP&A with hands-on experience managing a corporate financial model, partnering with functional organizations, and creating insightful business analytics tools.
- Support and if needed, lead the company financial forecast process.
- Seek ways and processes to automate the reporting process, so that your time can be better used drawing intelligence and supporting the strategic steering of the company.
- Build an integrated forecast model, instilling cadence, and be a business partner to key business leaders
- Create scenario models as part of forecast updates to give robust visibility on the business.
- Support and build out operating metrics to track the company’s key strategic priorities.
- Identifies, analyses and interprets meaningful financial trends and propose action plans for improvement.
- Periodic variance analyses to provide fact-based insights into variances and trends.
- Manage and develop financial reports that align, and simplify monthly business reviews, annual planning, and forecasting processes. Prepare executive presentations and other ad hoc analysis as required. Support business partners with monthly, quarterly or annual reports on their operational & financial results as well as other ad hoc requests that arise.
- Long-Range plan preparations.
- Support and, if needed, help deliver the weekly revenue reports.
- Provide support for competitive analytics including optimal product pricing and internal win loss reviews.
- Lead development of ad hoc financial models/analysis and support operational projects that drive business efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field. MBA or similar advanced degree preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project as well as experience with reporting tools like SAP Business Warehouse, Qlik, Salesforce, etc.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to senior management.
- By nature, someone with strong organizational skills, a personal focus on detail accuracy, and a strong problem-solving ownership ethic.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling background and experience.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on commitments.
- Good communicator (both verbally and in print form).
- Experience in the generic pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- 4-6 years of progressive experience in finance.