ttg Talent Solutions is helping one of our valued Hospitality clients located in Orlando, Florida find their next Restaurant Office Administrator/Bookkeeper.
Job Summary: The Restaurant Office Administrator/Bookkeeper will coordinate office activities and accounting operations at the restaurant while providing clerical and administrative support to Corporate Management.
- Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Assists and support Corporate offices with assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
- Prepares agendas and maintains calendars for Corporate office visits.
- Oversees inventory and order processing for the entire restaurant.
- Liaison between staff and Human Resources Corporate office
- Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge on Market Man or similar restaurant inventory management system.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong accounting, payroll and bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least three years of administrative, bookkeeping and clerical experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at Time," ttg OPT.