( Managing timelines and Customer Service for Clients)
Ft Lauderdale, Florida
Up to $60k per year Excellent Benefits ( bonus)
Our client, a maker of textiles and design solutions for the hospitality industry, engaged ttg Talent Solutions to find their next Customer Projects Specialist.
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring the timely, and accurate delivery of our projects to our selected customer based. You will monitor the entire order life cycle helping to ensure satisfaction and on-time delivery by performing the following duties. Assists with training new team members and is the direct contact when the Customer Care Manager is unavailable.
The day to day
- Monitors the entire life cycle of the customer order to ensure on-time delivery.
- Reviews orders for accuracy of technical content, tagging information, and shipping information.
- Manages internal and external customers by proactively communicating information and facilitating customer requirements for on-time delivery resulting in repeat business.
- Builds strong and long-lasting relationships with internal and external customers.
- Takes on the role of being the first and main contact for your customer’s orders from beginning to end.
- Establishes customer expectations and addresses any questions regarding technical specifications, pricing, shipping instructions, or legal documentation (tax forms or terms and conditions for example).
- Sends consistent and proactive order status updates as per the customer requirement.
- Expedites orders at the customer’s request by working with our Expediting Team, Mills, Finishers, and Warehouses.
- Liaison between Project Management, Accounting, and expediting teams.
- Responds to all internal and external customer requests in a timely manner.
- Provides order status, paperwork necessities, shipment discrepancies, cancellations, possible field issues, freight quotes; whatever the customer needs.
- Develops solutions to propose and then collaborates with the account manager (sales rep) on how to approach the customer when there is a delay, shortage, or technical issue.
- Holds bi-weekly order review meetings with account managers to discuss late and urgent orders.
- Handles China to China shipments by corresponding with Valley Forge Fabrics China until shipment is delivered and process billing.
- Takes unassigned customer service calls from the switchboard.
- Communicates effectively with internal/external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Operates a computer and other office productivity machinery.
- May mentor or give direction to Customer Care Representatives and provide training on best practices and escalations.
- Assists with the onboarding and training process of new hires.
- Authorizes cancelations and air freight approvals in the Customer Care Manager's absence.
- Performs other related responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of customer service and administration experience is required.
- 2 years managing project life-cycle experience- Managing time lines
- 2 years of Logistics/Supply Chain experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Syspro ERP or Microsoft Dynamics AX is strongly preferred.
- Position requires analytical, fast-paced, multi-tasking individual who can manage heavy email and phone correspondence for very important customers with large-scale textile project orders.
- Must be organized, efficient, and able to maneuver easily with new technologies.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in all situations.
- Experience in the textile a plus.
Base salary $55- $60K plus discretionary company bonus annually, and health benefits, PTO and more!
Please submit your resume in a word document format. Include months and years for employment. If you are a match, you will be contacted by a ttg recruiter to arrange a phone interview.
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.