ttg Talent Solutions has been engaged by our valued pharmaceutical client to find their next Project Manager located in Weston, Fl.
Under general supervision, provides project planning and project management logistical support for designated projects within Operations. Coordinates launch activities for new products once they have been filed with the appropriate regulatory agency. Responsible for preparing, tracking, and updating project plans, timelines, and resource plans. Responsibilities include scheduling, chairing, and documenting project team meetings as well as preparing and updating status reports to ensure timely and cost-effective achievement of project milestones. Identifies customer issues that could harm customer relations and elevate to the senior management team for resolution. Additional responsibilities include coordinating and facilitating sensitive client communications for contract manufactured products.
- Responsible for all project planning and coordination activities for Company owned commercial products, contract manufactured products, and new products in late stage regulatory
- Responsible for coordinating project management activities for other high level Operations projects such as DEA, Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations, and other projects that are essential to the success of the Company.
- Prepares project plans based on input from the departmental team members using Microsoft Project for designated
- Prepares timelines and resource
- Prepares project reports for senior management and clients as
- Tracks tasks and completion status for designated
- Schedules and coordinates project team meetings and issues associated agendas/minutes.
- Maintains an understanding of contractual and regulatory obligations as they apply to designated
- Provides project planning support including development and updating of associated planning
- Provides logistical and administrative support for senior management as
- Collects and assembles data into reports as required or directed by management and/or the
- Manage customer expectations and ensure that our commitments are achievable and
- Works as a member of a team to achieve all
- Operates in accordance with our Code of Conduct and Business Ethics, and all established regulatory, compliance and safety requirements;
- Performs all work in support of our Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion and
- All other relevant duties as
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in all areas of the business (including Corporate/Head Office functions) to become a trusted advisor and partner in the identification and execution of Lean initiatives
- o Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business, or related discipline
- o PMP certification is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years related experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, or Medical Device
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at Time," ttg OPT.