Hialeah/ Miami Lakes
Must be Bilingual – English/Spanish
Annual Salary of $80k-$90K plus bonus
Direct Report: Director Operations
Experience in managing 150 employee with 4 supervisors
Primarily responsible for managing and directing all activities necessary for the efficient and timely production of all work orders.
- Oversees Manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. The Manufacturing staff is comprised of Pickers, Material Handlers, Preppers, Assemblers, Bundlers, Openers, Foamers, Replenishers, Builders, and Cutter
- Report daily KPI, develop new KPI, and monitor daily productivity.
- Put processes in place to improve efficiency from assembly lines
- Maintain supervisors and leads informed of their daily goals, and demand completion of these goals.
- Be 75% of the time on the floor supervising and improving.
- Be able to manage a work force of 150 employees with the help of Supervisors and leads.
- Provide feedback on improvement opportunities and develop new strategies to keep employees at their optimum productivity levels.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; observing equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; communicating malfunctions within process; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Develops the production plan by creating and distributing all Express and Produce-To-Stock work orders.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all equipment, and resources, maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Works together with all other departments to ensure the timely servicing of all sales orders.
- 5 to 7 years of production management in a high-volume operation
- Experience managing 150 workforce with supervisors.
- Experience with assembly line manufacturing with manual labor
- Proficient in complex logistics environments.
- Proficient in learning new ERP systems
- Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered
- Capable of identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner
- Experience in managing and motivating a team of employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead organizational change and manage an environment of continuous improvement
- Able to work within approved budget; develop and implement cost saving measures
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Disciplined approach towards policies and procedures
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency as it relates to customer satisfaction
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Team player!
- Must be Bilingual – English and Spanish
- While performing the duties of this job, there are requirements for lifting, standing and walking throughout the warehouse; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop. Work in no temperature control environment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Evening and/or weekend work may be necessary to meet deadlines. This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties.
Annual salary $80K -$90K (based on experience) plus a discretionary bonus, benefits, 13 PTO, and 6 paid holidays.
Please submit your resume in a word document. Please email your updated resume
Please make sure the month and year are listed for all employment. A ttg Recruiter will contact you via phone/email to arrange an initial phone interview. Please monitor your inbox, voicemail, and junk for messages.
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.