National pharmacies are providing Covid 19 vaccines!
** This is a major initiative - 12 week assignments to start with possible extensions!
Multiple positions in various areas across Florida!! Several stores in Tampa!
This Pharmacist role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. Involves daily travel of up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations.
Flexible with part time and full time hours available. (Monday through Friday)
- Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
- Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
- Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting • Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
- Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment • Actively contribute to a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
- This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
BS In Pharmacy, minimum
- This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
- Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
- Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)*
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Locations in Florida include:
Port St Lucie
Sun City Center