Miami, Florida 33129
Open to experience from any type of law firm
Full time – Monday – Friday: Schedules from 9 am-6pm or 10 am – 7pm
Busy and established intellectual property law firm in South Florida seeks a knowledgeable Paralegal with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Our client is focused its practice exclusively on Patent, Trademark, Copyright, and related matters, including U.S. and International Applications, Licensing, and Trials & Appeals. The Firm's many Board-Certified Specialists and Registered Patent Attorneys have served as trusted Intellectual Property counsel to entrepreneurs, small businesses, leading corporations, and research universities in the U.S. and worldwide, across a broad range of industries and technologies. The firm was established over 62 years ago.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Paralegal for any type of Law Firm
- Experience with Intellectual Property is preferred but not required.
- Candidate must have strong English speaking a grammar skill, knowing Spanish is preferred but not required.
- In order to competently perform in our high-volume environment, candidate must be able to prioritize, multi-task, and have excellent computer and organizational skills.
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s, is a plus, not required
- Paralegal certificate a plus, not required
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Excel is required
- Understanding of PDF Adobe
- This role you must stay until at least 6pm everyday to cover those at the office
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be able to understand and follow the process
- A neat and organized desk
- Must be able to concentrate for 3-4 hours at a time with interruptions
- Compensation commensurate with experience. $20.00 - $25.00 per hour (based on 37.5 hour per week- (up to about $52K per year plus Benefits (85% subsidized for the employee on medical benefits: vision and dental are offered at a cost. Life insurance at $50k is at 100%. Company profit sharing is provided after 1 year and fully vested at 6 years.
- Free Parking
- PTO- while in the 1st year= 4 Personal days, 2 per 1st half of year and 2 per 2nd half of year; After 1 year= 5 days plus 4 personal days; 3 years 10 days plus 4 personal days; 5 years = 15 days and 4 personal days.
Please submit your resume in a word document
Please indicate your month/year for each employment. If you are a match, you will be contacted by a ttg recruiter by phone/email/text, please monitor all your inboxes- including spam/junk.
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.