ttg Talent Solutions is currently seeking an Operations Manager for one of our clients in the financial services, management, and asset based lending industry. This individual needs to be honest, responsible, dedicated, punctual, and committed.
- Management level position that would oversee program implementations, administrative supervision, and assistance to legal and financial departments. Must have keen decision making capabilities.
- Directly responsible for leading an international mortgage service company. Coaching, training, and development are key to the success of this role.
- Mortgage industry intelligence management, catered to product improvement, process/service streamlining, and companies goals.
- Resource management to achieve company objectives
- Drives operational teams to meet departmental goals in a timely manner.
- Investor attraction.
- Support upper management in developing the policies and programs of planning/evaluating of the loaning, collecting and recovery procedures.
- Keep all communication channels with upper management.
- Reporting information regarding collection, loan applications, and legal advances and monitoring sales of REO's.
- Prior experience in financial services in an autonomous capability.
- Project management, supervision and implementations. Oversee the project life cycle from conception to execution
- Training, developing, managing, and retaining team members.
- Advanced knowledge of real estate/mortgage market, financial services processes, documentation, and management.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Complex problem resolution.
- Develops positive working relationships.
- Objective-based methodology, and execution.
- Ability to multitask.
- Critical thinking.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel.
- Attend court for litigation.
- Conduct site visits to properties, vendors, and clients.
- Execute all administrative, documenting, and storage duties.
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.