Private Banking Operations Manager
Responsible for managing and directing the Operations functions of the Agency. Creates functional strategies for the development and implementation of Operational policies and procedures to ensure efficient delivery of products and services to internal and external customers.
Operations Area Principal Duties: (List in order of importance)
- Ensure that operating policies and procedures are up-to date and incorporate elements of internal controls.
- Ensure operations staff is knowledgeable in all procedures and in applicable regulations.
- Ensure a satisfactory level of performance in the Operations Area.
- Ensure that the Operations Area appropriately supports the Agency’s business plan.
- Keep abreast of changes in federal regulations and restrictions relative to bank operations and ensures adherence to these rules and regulations.
- Active member of the ALCO, Management, Security and Compliance Committee, which are in charge of the design and implementation of the Agency’s general strategies and policies under guidelines by the Board of Directors.
- Any other related duties requested by Management.
- Ensure compliance with BSA /Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Adherence to Bank / Agency’s policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Federal and State laws and regulations.
SENSITIVE POSITION – FLSA Status: Exempt
Position is considered to be a “sensitive position” (as defined in the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Division of Banking
Supervision and Regulations SR 96-37 (SUP) of December 20, 1996) if the incumbent has access to and/or performs any of the following
- Has authority to execute transactions,
- has signing authority,
- Has access to the books and records of the Miami Agency and/or the Head Office,
- has access to the Agency’s information technology systems,
- Has ability to influence or cause the aforementioned activities to occur,
- Executes wire transfers,
- Has access to vault cash and/or teller cash and/or petty cash.
Please consider following us in LinkedIn:
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.
- SR 96-37
- Banking Ops
- Banking Federal Regulations