Coral Gables, FL
The Office Manager will handle day-to-day administration operations at the Company’s corporate headquarters with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, establish office administrative procedures, managed third party service providers as may be needed and have custodial responsibility for office assets and supplies.
- Assume leadership role in team-building and fostering a positive office culture
- Manage service provider schedules including office cleaning services, courier deliveries and office equipment maintenance.
- Procure office supplies and equipment as needed while safeguarding existing assets and supplies
- Maintain lead relationship with the building property management team including employee parking and any needed office reconfiguration / construction.
- Foster and maintain cost savings and cost containment in all aspects of office management
- Keeps management informed on administrative controls by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends
- Maintain professional office standards
- Develop organizational procedures and protocols for document filing, document storage and document retention ensuring compliance with legal and IRS retention requirements
- Coordinate travel, lodging rand set-up requirements for Board of Directors, Sales and Senior Management meetings.
- Responsible for documentation, filing, monitoring and compliance with all company certifications and annual filings.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Problem-solving and resolution of conflict
- Ability to effectively procure office assets and supplies ensuring cost savings
- Inventory control (assets and supplies)
- Supervision/delegation skills
- Manage processes and develop standards
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment
- Highly energetic
- Associate Degree (B.A. or B.S. preferred)
- 5 years’ experience as an Office Manager or similar role
Please consider following us in LinkedIn:
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time.” ttg OPT