RN Medical Surgical - North Richland Hills, TX
Full Time - Nights 7P-7A (rotating weekends) 3X12's
As a Medical Surgical Unit Nurse you can expect to provide healing to a variety of diagnoses and populations such as post-surgical, orthopedic, and neurological/stroke. The diversity of Med/Surg will provide constant learning and the ability to approach each patient with confidence. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments following nursing and departmental policies and procedures, using appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis at regular and indicated intervals.
- Utilizing data collection in the assessment, and collaboration with other health care providers, formulates a plan of care and updates as needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal outcomes
Required Work Experience:
- Must have at least 2 years of current, recent Med Surg experience.
- MUST have acute care experience
- BSN preferred - Will accept ADN if enrolled in BSN program - Must have BSN in 36 months (3yrs
- Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
- Current BLS
Sign on Bonus and Relocation
At ttg, ***"We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,"***ttg OPT.