ttg Talent Solutions has been engaged to help our valued Hospitality client located in the Miami-Design District (Wynwood) find their next Kitchen Manager (Asian Fusion Restaurant).
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Creating weekly schedule for hourly personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Managing daily production.
- Hiring new staff and providing training to facilitate quick acclimation
- Streamlining the kitchen processes to maintain prompt service times
- Working with the culinary chef to develop and maintain the restaurant menu and SOP's
- Setting regular cleaning standards for the kitchen and verifying that staff is maintaining sanitation levels
- Tracking kitchen waste and high cost inventory Items
- Monitor portioning and correct use of recipes.
- Previous experience managing a kitchen, minimum 2 years
- Experience in food service or other related fields.
- Experience controlling inventory and FIFO practices
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Culinary background experience a plus but not limited.
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at Time," ttg OPT.