ttg Talent Solutions has been engaged to help our valued client in the Cannabis Industry find their next HR Generalist (Recruitment, Onboarding and Employee Relations) located in Zoflo Springs, Florida.
As a Human Resources Generalist , you will manage all aspects of the Human Resources department in coordination with the Human Resources Director for the Zoflo Springs, Florida satellite office. In this role, you will be part of a group of committed HR professionals where you can utilize your education and skills while making a real impact as a strategic partner.
- Recruitment- maintain full life cycle of recruitment workflow for the office.
- Maintaining and updating employee files in the HRIS system.
- Preparing and maintaining employee new hire packets and ensuring accurate and timely completion of the new hire process (onboarding).
- Preparing employment status reports for payroll, HR and/or compliance purposes.
- Processing and maintaining all workers’ compensation claims, unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves of absences.
- Providing services that include applicant sourcing, recruiting and employee orientation.
- Establishing employee relations and helping to maintain a culture of excellence.
- Maintaining compliance for all regulatory bodies.
- Implementing and driving strategies for keeping each other safe.
- Strategically planning and handling recruitment and retention functions.
Successful employees are inventive problem solvers who thrive in a dynamic environment.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-3 years Human Resources experience required- specialized in Recruitment, Onboarding and Employee Relations.
- Fluent in Spanish & English is a plus and preferred.
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at Time," ttg OPT.