HR Business Partner - LATAM
Coral Gables, Florida
Reports to: EVP, Global Head of HR in Europe
Our client is a fun, forward-looking European global enterprise, in an industry that supports global development in a sustainable manner. Excellent benefits - 20 vacations days holidays, medical, vision, and 401K amongst others.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience supporting a business across different LATAM countries, is very eloquent, is fluent in both English and Spanish, and must have a clear understanding of visa processing.
Join a great company with high emphasis on human capital, and excellent work environment.
Essential Function Description
The HRBP manages all people related activities including HR operations, recruitment, employee engagement and employee communications. This role is based in our office in Miami, with business partners in Europe, and Asia. Each HRBP around the world supports each local office, the People Operations team is responsible for developing strategy, policies and processes that ensure our client remains an attractive and exciting employer for current and potential talent.
The HR Business Partner works within the team to support all work within the business in Miami, Puerto Rico & Chile offices. They will support all current operational initiatives and key projects such as the maintaining of our client’s global HR system, functional career paths and learning and education planning.
- Able to prepare, analyze and present data, utilizing excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to communicate clearly in English, which is our global operating language, and Spanish.
- Clear understanding of visa processing – a must.
- Experienced at supporting a business across multiple LATAM countries and able to quickly seek out the relevant information for employment practices and principles in any jurisdiction.
- Willing to operate in a hands-on HR role, with varied responsibilities.
- Confident working closely with the Global Leadership Team and the country leadership trams based in the US, Puerto Rico and Chile,
- Approachable and able to build strong and trusting relationships.
- Knowledgeable on the latest HR practices for the attraction, management and retention of professional employees.
- Willing to put forward ideas and initiatives and take ownership to bring these to life in the organization.
- Up to date with US, PR & Chile employment law and, if not full conversant with employment law in other countries, willing and able to seek out the relevant information.
- Supporting the functional leadership team in the communication and implementation of the people strategy and related policies within their teams.
- Supporting the development of the organizational culture as the business grows and matures while retaining elements of an entrepreneurial culture.
- Working with the EVP, Global Head of HR to develop policies and processes to support the on-boarding and management of all company employees and overseeing processes to ensure they run smoothly and effectively.
- Developing strategies and coaching managers to resolve performance and conduct issues, advising on and driving decisions in complex cases with significant financial and/or legal impact.
- Operating as a key member of working groups developing company-wide initiatives that impact people, such as wellness, crisis management, retention, engagement, and culture.
- Overseeing and supporting the professional development of the Global People Operations team.
- Work with the Head of Talent to work force plan for critical roles within the business locally, building talent pools.
- Representing the company to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducting presentations to management and executive staff as needed
Travel – Willing to travel up to 20% of the time.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Ten (10) years of related experience required including Five (5) years of experience in a HR leadership position.
- Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Payroll system (s) experience
Please consider following us in LinkedIn:
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.
- Expat Relocation Experience - Including Visa Processing
- Experience in LatAm
- Bi-Lingual: English and Spanish