ttg Talent Solutions has been engaged to help our valued client find their next Part Time HR Associate Coordinator.
The Part-time Human Resources Associate Coordinator will support the HR department in the day-to-day operations. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting with clerical duties related to Recruitment, payroll, and employee documentation. Work closely with the HR Generalist and The Manager of Payroll & Benefits in supporting the company employees. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment, payroll, benefits administration, employee relations, training, onboarding, and employment law compliance.
Your work schedule will be based on company needs and will fluctuate. You will be scheduled in biweekly increments, not to exceed 20 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the HR Generalist will oversee the recruitment of employees and temporary workers by posting advertisements, screening resumes, coordinating with external employment agencies, scheduling interviews for leaders, etc.
- Will oversee pre-employment processing which includes the creation of folders, monitoring, and scheduling drug screens.
- will accurately and confidentially maintain and update employee, compensation, and benefits record (i.e. personnel, medical, I-9, job descriptions, etc.)
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the UKG database for management or for the Payroll process.
- Assist the Manager of Payroll & Benefits in the administration of benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision insurances, life insurance, and retirement programs.
- Collaborates with department heads to ensure that job description are regularly reviewed and updated as duties change, and roles evolve.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of related experience in an entry-level HR role
- Experience in and knowledge of recruitment process.
- Knowledge of employment legislature and practices
- Familiar with Ultimate Software UKG payroll process preferred
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle highly sensitive and confidential information and situations, and ability to act with tact and diplomacy to effectively deal with staff at all levels, including top management
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Embrace collaboration as essential to success
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Client-service orientated, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at Time," ttg OPT.