ttg Talent Solutions has partnered with one of our clients in the healthcare industry to help find the next HR Analyst for a growing company in the medical arena. This company is based in the Doral, Florida area.
- Full-cycle HR administrative work/duties
- Administrative support as needed: maintaining data, filing, reconciling, etc.
- Analysis of HR functions, initiatives, and programs
- Modeling of business processes, functions, and procedures
- Maintenance of highly detailed, and sensitive data sets
- Communicate findings to upper management
- ad-hoc reporting
- Bachelors Degree - Human Resources (preferred)
- Medical HR certifications (preferred)
- MS Office proficiency: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- Mastery of data visualization tools (preferred)
- Exposure to any major data management/HR tool
- Excellent communication skills. Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish (preferred)
For more information, please contact email@example.com
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.