ttg Talent Solutions is currently working with on of our clients in the e-commerce industry that is seeking a Finance/FP&A Manager for a permanent (full-time) hire.
As a key piece to the financial team, your duties and responsibilities would entail:
- Preparing, reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Implementing financial risk mitigation
- Providing financial reports to upper management, and suggestions based on data for future success
- Business plan development
- Producing financial reports for operational accounting, financial trends, budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis.
- Market trends and competitor analysis
Qualifications, skills, and experience needed for the role are as follows:
- 3-5 years of experience as a finance manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thought processes and approaches
- Ability to create, implement, and manage financial reports to present to upper management
- Advanced Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- Bachelors Degree in Finance (or business equivalent)
If interested, and would like to find out more, please contact Adam Fernandez firstname.lastname@example.org