Food Sales Account Manager (National Accounts)
Miami, Florida ( near the Miami Airport)
Must be onsite
Our client is a leader in the fast-paced and highly competitive – Fresh & Frozen Seafood Market. The company sells to National and Regional Restaurants and Retail Chains, Seafood Distributors, Full-Service Food distributors, and Cruise lines. They have a retail line and a food service line of seafood both fresh and Frozen.
They have engaged ttg Talent Solution to find their next Food Sales Account Manager who will focus on new retail businesses such as mid-level to small retail supermarkets in the US & Canada. This position reports to the National Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a University or 2 experience in Professional Sales & Management Training course
- A dynamic proven persistent personality is driven to excel.
- 3 years of sales experience selling to retail chains. Experience in proteins or perishable a plus
- Highly refined ability to manage, motivate, communicate, and negotiate.
- Skilled in collaborative decision-making.
- Analytical and creative with above-average computer skills.
- Experience with CRM software
- Accomplished inside sales rep with a history of selling over goals
- Must be available to be on-site in Miami (hybrid role might be an option after 6 months)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
$55K base salary to start, plus uncapped commission (expected 1st yr. @$50K)
Health Benefits paid Federal Holidays, plus 10 days of PTO
OTE- On target earnings – 1st year of $90K-$100K, 2nd year $ $140-$150K
Please send your resume in a word document.
Please add your sales accomplishments under each position.
At ttg, _ "We believe in making a difference one person at a time" _ ttg OPT