ttg Talent Solutions has been engaged to help our valued Hospitality partner find their next FOH Manager located in the Wynwood Miami design district.
- Supervise and coordinate all front of the house activities, such as, Hosts/hostess, servers, servers assistant and bartenders.
- Oversee guest services and problem solving
- Ensure a high quality and standard of our service
- Train and manage front of the house team members.
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety, health and sanitation regulations.
- Perform weekly bar and other inventories.
- Responsible for the follow up on side work, specifically to the maintenance and cleanliness of the front of the house areas.
- Restaurant management experience
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Availability to work nights and weekends
- be able to be walking and standing long hours
- Be able to lift heavy cases up to 50lb.
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at Time," ttg OPT.