Event Manager/ Sales Coordinator
Coordinate and Implement Community Events
Location: South Florida
Reports to the Marketing Director
Our client is a Senior Advantage Member Health Group, established over 23 years ago has engaged ttg Talent Solutions to find their next Event Manager. The purpose of the Event Manager is to create fun and exciting events for the retention of members as well as lead generation for new members to the group.
The Event Manager / Coordinator is responsible for coordinating community events and establishing and ambitious growth targets for centers. This person will also partner with Center Managers to convert leads into new enrollments. The role requires a mix of strong interpersonal skills and established sales acumen to connect with prospective organizations (e.g., churches, senior living centers, city councils, supermarkets) and maintain individual connections in the community.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred; must be able to read, write and speak English.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, marketing, and or/ customer (patient) acquisition
- Experience in healthcare is a plus
- Knowledge of Medicare / Medicare Advantage is a plus
- Experience working with senior citizens is a plus
- Strong independent decision making
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational skills
- To build strong community relationships
- To work with a results-driven and goal-oriented mindset to achieve objectives despite challenges and roadblocks
- To thrive in ambiguous settings and identify next steps
- To work under general direction and independently
- To work in an ever-changing environment with enthusiasm
- To handle multiple activities which often have very limited timeframes
- To work with and empower others
- To effectively exchange information, in verbal or written form, by sharing ideas, reporting facts and other information, responding to questions, and employing active listening techniques
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job
- Plans and executes events frequently (e.g., social events at senior living facilities, entertainment events at community centers) each week to attract potential members, increase retention and current member satisfaction to drive referrals
- Drives lead generation by communicating the company’s mission, values, and services to potential members through large presentations and one-on-one conversations
- Partners with community leaders, business partners, non-profits, etc. to launch new initiatives and events to drive new member growth
- Cultivates strong relationships with community members (e.g., social workers, senior housing managers/owners) and external partners (e.g., health plan agents, brokers) to organize joint events and keep the company as their top provider choice when referring seniors
- Sends follow-ups, and creates follow up events for all leads generated through community events to generate high conversion rates
- Coordinates with vendors to book event venues / supplies and negotiate contracts
- Monitors expenses and maintains budget for all community events
- Logs all outreach efforts and latest leads into customer relationship management software (i.e., Salesforce)
- Coordinates with outreach reps to organize community events and captures feedback from them to tailor events based on community needs
- Ensures brokers and/or payer agents are invited to community events
- Tracks results of various events to refine approach over time and maximize impact
- Understands target demographics and identifies various strategies based on industry best practices for center growth and patient acquisition
- Answers basic questions related to benefits coverage and claims information
- Creates monthly event calendars and shares with team for collaboration and follow through of event completion.
- Analyze and report on results from each event and lead generation count.
- Prepare end of month reports of total events created and leads generated.
- Maintains flexible work schedule, including ability to work at different locations and on weekends, as needed
- Abides by company policies and procedures and ensure compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities as needed
Annual salary of $60K, plus mileage. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, EAP, 15 days PTO, Holiday’s off.
The following family members are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans if you enroll for these benefits: Your legal spouse, domestic partner, same and opposite sex; natural, adopted or stepchildren up to age 26; Legal guardianship; your married child(ren) who meets the IRS guidelines for eligible dependent and any child who is named in.
Please submit your updated resume in a word document to; Paulak@usattg.com
Please make sure your month/year for each employment is listed.
If you are a match, you will be contacted by a ttg recruiter. Please monitor your inbox/Voicemail, and junk for messages.
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.