1st Shift; 7am-3:30 pm
Our client is an international industrial manufacturer and maintenance provider who, for over 60 years, has been recognized worldwide for their commitment to innovation, technological development, quality service and reliability in the transit industry.
ttg Talent Solution has been engaged to find a professional Electrician, based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin who meets the following criteria:
- Skilled Trades – Electrical; Skilled Trades – Heavy Equipment
- Driven and self-directed, not needing to be micro-managed
- Years of Experience – minimum 2 to 3 years as a Trade, Maintenance of Manufacturing Electrician
If you meet the above criteria, this opportunity is for you! Our client is an exceptional organization providing excellent employee benefits and will pay an $800 hiring bonus.
Essential Job Functions
Key requirements and responsibilities of the Electrician role are:
- Prior work in the production, manufacturing and / or transportation sectors, complying to industry standards and work order specifications for rail equipment
- Must have the ability to read and understand detailed work instructions; technical drawings, electrical schematics and follow technical procedures
- High School diploma or General Education degree (GED)
- Vocational or technical certification preferred
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience as a Trade, Maintenance or Manufacturing Electrician
- Must Successful completion of pre-employment testing, pass a background check, including MVR records
- Valid driver’s license
Starting salary is $22.50 per hour – Full time. BIG PERK: 100% Health Benefits costs for the employee, and 50% for dependents Benefits cost paid by the employer, plus 401K with company match and a great time off policy. Plus the $800 signing bonus.
Please submit your updated resume in a word document format. Please make sure the month/years are listed for employment on your resume.
If you are a match, you will be contacted via phone and/or email to schedule a phone call by a ttg recruiter.
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.