Education & Training Coordinator
Global Professional Organization – Nonprofit
Doral Florida (Miami Area)
Reports to Program Manager, Seminars, Education and Training Department
Our client is a hundred-year-old professional organization, founded in 1919 as a multifaceted, nonprofit organization with a mission to advance the science. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, serves more than 70,000 members worldwide and is composed of 22 Districts with 250 Sections and student chapters.
This position will be responsible for Education & Training Customer Service and Coordinating virtual events.
Duties and responsibilities/essential function
- Organize custom online training registrations for the purpose of customer invoicing
- Submit book orders for seminar attendees
- Moderate virtual instructor-led training events
- Provide course extensions per department guidelines
- Assist with CWI replica set management
- Maintain the company’s inbox
- Provide enthusiastic technical support to customers via phone calls and emails
- Utilize active listening skills to uncover customer needs and quickly determine. appropriate action in order to provide solutions
- Accurately record customer data, actions taken, and resolution with Customers in the Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Upload new user registrations in the database and SENSE Online platforms
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Required Qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments
- Must be able to utilize office equipment such as desktop/notebook computers, copiers, printers, scanners, and telephones
- Strong project-management skills, including being detail-oriented and maintaining timelines
- Strong commitment to learning and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as necessary. Working conditions
- Must have a polished, professional, upbeat, and positive personality
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to follow written procedures
- Strong written/oral communication skills required
- Must be able to operate in an open office environment as part of a fully integrated team
- Excellent overall computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems preferred
- Familiarity with virtual conferencing platforms preferred but not required.
- The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate.
- May require evening work hours at times.
- The ability to sit, stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- The ability to frequently sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Hourly rate of $18- $20 per hour Full-time, plus excellent benefits offered.
Please submit your updated resume in a word document format. Please include the months and years for all employment listed. If you are a match, you will be contacted by a ttg Talent Solutions Recruiter to schedule a phone interview with you. Please monitor your email (inbox/junk) and Voice mail for messages.