Digital Marketing Webmaster
Perform and oversee the technical and editorial implementation of our web presence for the development, maintenance, and design of major and minor web, print and digital marketing materials.
- Develop and execute strategic and dynamic digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and website engagement via AdWords/PPC, SEO, SEM, Social Media Ad Campaigns.
- Produce and analyze email, website, and social analytics reports.
- Manage and create websites, landing pages, WordPress blog layouts, web and print graphics, multimedia, social media interface.
- Manage & execute on all projects in order to meet all milestones, deadlines, and stay within budgeted requirements.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using best software practices.
Minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
We offer a flex schedule with 2-3 days of remote work and the remainder of the week in the office after successful completion of the 90-day probation.
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.