DIGITAL EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST (MS Dynamic & SpecBuilder)
Location: MIAMI, FL
Background: Our client, a national industry association has engaged ttg to find their next Digital Experience Specialist for their Miami, Florida, office.
Digital Experience Specialist
Manages the Standards Development’s IT and digital transformation systems-related business needs that may include Microsoft Dynamics 365, SpecBuilder, and Sitecore content hub (AWS’s new enterprise content management system) which support Standards Development business unit operations. The primary responsibility of the Systems Manager, Standards is to build and maintain a positive relationship between IT, third parties, and business areas, and ensure timely support of day-to-day business processing needs. Interacts and coordinates between IT, business areas, and external vendors, in addition to helping to define and support the standards-related business processes as they relate to systems. Also handles other responsibilities including documentation of technical requirements, coordination of all aspects of the business lifecycle, and implementation of change control procedures, including subject matter training for both internal and external customers.
Duties and responsibilities/essential function
- Determine solutions to SpecBuilder, ECMS, and Dynamics 365 problems;
- Monitor systems integration progress by tracking activity and maintaining consistent communication with team members; resolving problems; publishing regular progress reports; recommending actions;
- Serve as lead for Standards Development projects, which are IT-systems related, ensuring that all Standards-related business areas are included in developing and launching such systems.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures both internal and external constituents (volunteers);
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities and documenting processes;
- Develop strategy and vision for the effective use of the systems currently in use and future updates; and
- Work with business unit staff to determine their business needs to transform department processes and streamline workflows.
- Provide reporting to analyze business performance related to systems integration and utilization in Standards and other units using Standards-led systems (those other BUs using SpecBuilder, for example).
- Troubleshoot systems issues across different Standards system platforms for internal and external customers.
- Engage with other members of the Standards team to have open dialogue about best path forward. The role will be involved in all things digital, and as such, will have regular communication with the entire team.
Required Qualifications include:
A bachelor's degree in business, information systems, or related field is important for the position of Systems Manager. High aptitude for understanding and learning new software packages, and the ability to understand end business processes is essential.
- Must be polished, professional, upbeat and have a positive personality;
- Must be able to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational;
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills;
- Must be able to balance workload between in-house and outsourced resources and manage the ongoing business systems related projects;
- Must possess strong project-management skills, including being detail-oriented and managing toward aggressive timelines;
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments;
- Must be able to follow written and established procedures;
- Must possess strong written/oral communication skills;
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Must be passionate about AWS’s mission and have a strong commitment to AWS’s core values: Advancing the science, technology, and application of welding and allied joining and cutting processes worldwide;
- Must be proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business;
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills; be able to manage and build trust with diverse stakeholders; and
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Working knowledge of one or more systems and software tied to the business unit.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple ongoing projects.
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at Time," ttg OPT.