The Registered Nurse, Inpatient Rehabilitation will perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on nursing process /outcomes for the Inpatient Rehab Unit.
- Implement nursing care within the RN’s scope of practice, including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice setting.
- Develop and implement teaching plans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
- Provide education, emotional support and age specific care to foster a partnership with the patient and significant others.
- Provide for the care of multiple patients (individual and family) either through direct care or assignment and/or delegation of care to other members of the healthcare team.
- Evaluate the patient’s (individual and family) responses and outcomes to therapeutic interventions.
- BSN required - MUST HAVE
- TX RN licensure or RN Compact State License
- BLS (AHA)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year RECENT experience in acute care
- Experience in Post-Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation is PREFERRED
- Will Consider strong MS experience
** Day shift FULL TIME opportunity - sign on and potential relocation bonus available!! **