We are looking for Cycle Counters to work in our client's Inventory Control Department. They will be responsible for the review of daily Cycle Count Reports and counting individual parts. The Cycle Counter will also perform bay audits, reconcile discrepancies, and investigate inventory shortages
- Perform daily cycle counts using cycle count sheets.
- Monitor and control inventory integrity.
- Maintain visual product identification, location, and lot code accuracy.
- Research inventory discrepancies and report to Inventory supervisor.
- Work with Inventory Supervisor to resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Open cartons, bundles, and other finished goods and raw material containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to the Inventory supervisor and Quality supervisor when required
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Job Requirements and responsibilities:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on a warehouse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Inventory Control
- Must have experience using the scanner gun
- Must have experience working with order picker or cherry picker (not forklift, is not the same machine)
- Computer skills
- Bilingual English Spanish
- Must be able to pass drug and background screen.
- Must have legal status in the US
- Must be able to move up to 50 pounds
- While performing the duties of this job, there are requirements for lifting, standing, and walking throughout the warehouse; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Evening and/or weekend work may be necessary to meet deadlines. This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties.
- From $15.00 per hour Benefits
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Temp to perm
Must-Have: Experience working with scanners and order picker or cherry picker (not forklift, is not the same machine)
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.