Customer Service Advisor
Company Confidential- Technology Company
Boca Raton, Florida (on-site after covid restriction are clear)
Working independently, the Customer Service Advisor will provide internal and external clients with proficient, competent problem resolution of operational issues using systems and tools while collaborating with different teams. Primarily, this role enhances the productivity of Account Managers and internal teams by efficiently managing and owning the end-to-end process for clients’ merchandise return requests. Also, the Customer Service Advisor will facilitate and nurtures the partnership between the company and its suppliers and vendors by detecting, addressing and solving complex issues affecting business relationships and/or clients’ experience. This role requires minimum supervision while making independent business decisions that could retain clients, limit company exposure, save money or bring more revenue to the company.
- Minimum 5 years of career experience with a total year of 8 years career experience in order to be fully proficient
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience Major: Information Technology/ Business - Preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel with ability to create reports and basic pivot tables
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, UPS Worldwide tool
- Proficient using Internet search engines for researching purposes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Superior listening skills and clear verbal communication with the ability to respond to customer phone inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Superior Customer Service skills; strong focus on fulfilling requests
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to manage multiple priorities based on business and clients’ needs
- Collaborative with the ability to relate well with internal departments such as Sales, Accounting, Credit & Collections, IT, HR and Purchasing.
- Good analytical skills, ability to anticipate and or identify issues
- Superior conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to send customer friendly e-mails based on suppliers/manufacturer answers
- Experience working in virtual environments
- Experience in shipping, receiving, and inventory management
- Creative, ability to think out of the box
- Experience working in call centers and or managing incoming phone calls
- Manages the end-to-end return merchandise authorization (RMA) process within the established SLAs by collaborating with suppliers, vendors and internal teams to satisfy clients’ return requests.
- Requires investigation, analysis, evaluation of alternatives and selection of the best course of action to fulfill customers’ needs.
- Negotiates return authorizations between and on behalf of PCC, vendors and customers.
- Manages exception requests by either negotiating with suppliers/vendors and/or providing recommendations to the appropriate internal individual/teams
- Provides internal and external clients with proficient, competent problem resolution of operational issues using systems and tools while collaborating with different teams.
- Answers and solves business inquiries, requests and complaints from clients reaching Customer Service through the following company’s channels: e-mail, phone and/or internet
- Escalates issues to the next internal level after all avenues are exhausted
- Receives, sorts and logs in all incoming and outgoing packages and express mail deliveries.
- Base salary of $50k annually
- 10 Holidays (includes 2 Floating Holidays)
- Accrued Vacation Days- 15 days
- 401k match
- Excellent Health Benefits plus Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement Up to $5,250 or a maximum of 6 courses after 1 year of service; Fitness Reimbursement, Flu Shots, Adoption Assistance, Thanksgiving Turkey, Computer Loan Program and more!
Apply: Please send your updated resume in a word document. You will be contacted by a recruiter from ttg Talent Solutions via phone/email. Please monitor your inbox and VM.
Note: This will be 100% remote for now, but the position is required to be on-site after covid. The office is located in Boca Raton, Florida.