Credit and Collections Specialist
The Credit & Collections Specialist will handle day-to-day credit and collections functions at the Company’s corporate headquarters with a focus on mitigating customer credit risk and ensuring effective customer collections.
- Onboarding of new customers
- Process credit applications and set up new accounts
- Resolve customer credit issues
- Regularly review customer account to ensure information is accurate and updated
- Generate and analyze system reports for consistent, timely and effective customer collections
- Monitor and collect on high-risk credit customers.
- Develop and maintain cash collection strategies for continual improvement of DSO (Days Sales Outstanding)
- Generate accounts receivable statements in response to customer inquiries
- Monitor and resolve customer short payments and disputed invoices
- Communicate customer claim findings to sales and finance in order to mitigate future claims.
- Provide weekly and monthly statistical AR aging reports to Management.
- Assist with other duties as necessary
- Strong experience in collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel - Pivot Tables and V-look Ups
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Experience with ERP system (SAP preferred)
- Proficiency in use of customer online portals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly energetic team player
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Bachelor or Associates degree - preferred
- 3 years of credit and collections experience
Please consider following us in LinkedIn:
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time.” ttg OPT