B2B Territory Sales Representative
Large Global GPG company
Grocery – Food- Retail
Base Salary 70K-$75K with uncapped commission
Global CPG company- Individual Contributor Role
Our client is a large Global CPG company who has engaged ttg Talent Solution to a Territory Sales Rep for the Jacksonville, Florida area. This is an individual contributor role, primarily outside sales with no management of others.
- 4-year Degree (Business or related field), from an accredited institution, and/or equivalent work experience required
- 2 years of experience selling into large retailers, wholesalers, food service, and small independent stores.
- Previous experience in Outside Sales (exposure to Grocery, Wholesalers, retailers etc. required)
- Attitude and desire to be successful in sales
- Effective meeting and customer preparation & planning skills
- Independent Problem solver a plus
- Knowledgeable in current practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the customer.
- Ability to analyze data to identify gaps and opportunities and translate it into actionable recommendations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge of logistics involved within the produce and food industry
- Ability to grow a business.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Key Financial Indicators.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid prioritization and time management skills
- Develop and manage strategic plans, budget, volume, and revenue objectives, ensuring targets are met while controlling sales initiatives, to achieve budgeted goals.
- Manage sales strategy by forecasting future demands, volume, and revenue projections to ensure compliance of the objectives.
- Expand sales opportunities within the region by developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers, to comply with and increase sales goals.
- Manage the day-to-day contact and resolve customer issues by addressing potential problems and suggesting solutions to assure customer satisfaction.
- Understands and manages the full portfolio and review accounts receivables to achieve minimal days outstanding on payments.
- Negotiate pricing and volume with assigned customers to achieve sales objectives.
- Perform product allocation when demand exceeds supply, handling, and processing of sales allowances, to increase sales revenues.
- Manage customers’ order entry systems, by creating sales orders for customers, assign carriers, and manage daily changes.
- Conduct weekly market checks/quality report and ranking, to evaluate sales initiatives and identify profitability.
Base salary $70k-$75k, uncapped commissions. benefits, PTO, Paid Holidays and more!
Apply: Please submit your updated resume in a word document. Please include your sales accomplishments or metrics. A ttg Talent Solution Recruiter will contact you via email/phone to schedule a phone interview. Please check your inbox, junk, and Voice mail for messages.