B2B Inside Sales- Accounts Acquisition Representative
IT, Computer Software, Hardware Solutions - Reseller
Remote (work from home) – Salary commission
Direct Hire with Client
** Must have at least 1 year technology sales experience to be considered**
Openings: 2 East Coast and 2 Central Regions (must live in a metro area)
Our client is a reseller of IT, Software, and Hardware and is a highly profitable $1.3BM company focusing on providing technology solutions. They deliver end-to-end solutions across the entire IT lifecycle—from assessment, design, procurement, and installation to management and asset disposition. You must have the personality to be in Hunter sales!
Start as an Inside Sales Rep and Transition to B2B Outside Sales Rep/New Business Development after 2 years
- The Accounts Acquisition Representative will be responsible to identify, profile, prospect and generate new business leads/orders for sales of a specific IT manufacturer’s line of products. Works closely with Business Development
- Managers and Field Sales Reps to open new accounts and grow new revenues over time. Profiling and Prospecting is a big part of this role using both telephone and email. Equally important is engaging field sales resources and coordinating webinars and onsite client sales meetings that lead to new orders.
- Utilize the company Enterprise’s prospect data base to Identify and profile targeted prospects and establish contact with the appropriate IT buyer(s) and Business Managers
- Explain the general benefits of the value proposition and business solutions.
- Promote partnership arrangement with the respective manufacturers.
- Provide prospect with manufacturer’s product information, benefits and comparisons
- Generate prospect’s interest level so that a follow up meeting can be arranged with a BDM
- Work with BDM’s and Field Reps to start-up and manage new accounts, generate new orders, ramp up run-rate where it can be handed off to a National Account Manager.
- Follow up with the prospect on additional business opportunities.
- Must have at least 1 year current or prior experience selling IT, Computers, Software, Hardware or related
- Candidates who have experience cold-calling and working with Large Enterprise Accounts are highly preferred.
- Excellent telephone prospecting skills
- Persuasive and a self-starter
- Ability to work on their own and generate prospects
- Ability to work with manufacturer, outside reps, and other stakeholders
- Ability to translate technical information into easily understood concepts
- Candidate must have experience marketing Computer products, utilizing marketing database, outbound calling and emailing, working with customers, and manufacturers.
- Candidate must be able to make good business decisions, multitask, work well under pressure and deadlines, and must be very efficient and organized.
- Candidate should demonstrate potential to grow into an outside field sales rep within assigned region
Apply: Please submit your updated resume in word document
Make sure you month/year for all employment is listed and your sales metrics. You will be contacted via phone/email to schedule a phone interview. Please monitor your inbox/junk/voicemail from a ttg Talent Solutions Recruiter
At ttg, "We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time," ttg OPT.