- Work on request for remuneration and incoming invoices, and process them efficiently and promptly
- Handle expense reports, refund, and validate information from vendors while reviewing supporting documents for the right accreditation
- Verify appropriate accounts codes and perform keypunching of vendor invoices accurately and expeditiously
- Audit invoices to ensure precision of keypunching, and carry out essential corrections
- Perform research on statements provided by suppliers to enable them secure payment of all open items.
Requirements Skills & Abilities
- Strong ability to effectively and expertly communicate with vendors, consultants, management, and other clients, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding ability to handle tasks with large number of information with effectiveness
- Commendable skills in organizing and working on several tasks concurrently, as well as in giving proper attention to details
- High level computer knowledge involving mostly the use of Microsoft Office software, and understanding of SAP
- Possess courtesy, empathy, and advanced professionalism
- Outstanding customer service aptitude for ensuring superb customer satisfaction
- Self reliance, with the ability to work comfortably in a team environment
- Possess basic accounting and mathematical skills to be able to post transactions or perform bookkeeping entries
- Possess diploma from High School, with at least two years finance, accounts payable or general accounting experience.
Please consider following us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ttg-talent-solutions-inc/
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person a at Time,” ttg OPT.