Account ExecutiveInside Sales Representative
Pharmaceutical Wholesaler- Hospital Sales
Miami- Must be On-Site
Base of $45K to $50K Uncapped Com= Estimated OTE $130K-$150K first yr plus benefits and more!
Our client, a Wholesale Pharmaceutical Products Distributor, engaged ttg to find their next Inside Sales representatives. This is a great opportunity with excellent benefits in the Miami area.
Responsible for prospecting and cultivating relationships with customers; as well as meeting company sales goals.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Work with Existing clients
- Prospect and establish relationships with qualified customers
- Grow customer accounts
- Service customers through the sales cycle independently
- Display competent use of Sandler techniques (to be trained)
- Meet customer contact objectives
- Meet company sales goals
- Guide the sales hunters through example or mentorship
- Assist in covering of absent sales reps
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Values
- Be valuable members of the Sales Dept.
- Cultivate valuable relationships with customers
- Qualify prospects through calling/emailing
- Successfully convert cold calls/emails into long term business relationships
- Provide customers with exceptional & systematic customer service
- Grow customer accounts
- Meet objectives set forth in monthly meetings including activity and opportunity targets and
- sales goals
- Participate in Sandler Sales trainings and display competent use of Sandler techniques
- Implement effective organizational techniques for managing each stage of the sales cycle
- Effectively use ACT, SAP & Outlook in the sales cycle to operate independently and provide
- superior customer service
- Display leadership qualities amongst the sales hunters either through being a positive
- example or through assisting in mentorship and training opportunities as requested
- Assist in the coverage of absent sales representatives as needed
- Represent company at conferences and trade shows
- A strong desire and ability to build and maintain relationships with decision-makers
- Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Uses creativity and organizational skills to be efficient and effective
- Possesses a self-directed will to win
- Okay with “No”
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Sales experience preferred, can be consumer sales or B2B sales ( pharmaceutical/medical sales a plus!
- Must be a successful rep
- Successfully promoted from Sales Hunter program
Base salary of $45K-$50K plus uncapped commission (potential commission 1st year to be $80-100K Estimated OTE $130-$150k. More in subsequent years, plus possible Quarterly company bonus, excellent benefits, and 18 PTO plus holidays.
Please submit your resume in a word document. If you are a match, you will be contacted via email/phone to schedule a phone interview.
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at the Time,” ttg Opt.